Learn all about The City Living Program in Minneapolis and Saint Paul. River walks, people, fine dining and concerts. And that’s just the beginning.
From condos and lofts in downtown to charming homes in historic residential neighborhoods, the Twin Cities area has much in the way of housing options that allow you to enjoy all that major cities have to offer.
With City Livings loan programs, the reality of urban living and home ownership is not far away. Home buyers accessing this First Time Home buyer Loan may qualify for a below market interest rate may also be eligible for Down payment and Closing Cost Assistance. As a borrower, you can choose from two market mortgage interest rates; one rate comes with a Down Payment Assistance Grant (DPA) of either 2% of your new homes purchase price, while the other rate is without the grant (Non-DPA).
This program is made available by the cities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, and is available for homes within the Minneapolis and St Paul City limits.
General Program Information and Qualifications
- You must live in the home.
- Property must be single family home, or duplex in Saint Paul or Minneapolis city limits.
- Income and purchase price limits apply.
- Home Buyer counseling class is required. (call 651-552-3681 to register)
- First Time home buyer funds are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis First Time Home Buyer money NOW AVAILABLE.
Apply online and be ready to go!